Divorce, Bankruptcy, Business, Immigration and Real Estate
For more than 30 years, attorney David B. Schachter has provided a wide range of legal services to individuals and businesses. His comprehensive knowledge of the law allows him to meet the diverse needs of clients in Jackson Heights and throughout New York City.
- Are you considering divorce? Are you concerned about what will happen to your children? Do you need to know how property division will affect your small business? Our Queens divorce law firm works to protect your financial interests and to safeguard your business operations.
- Are you worried about foreclosure and other harsh debt collection practices? As an experienced Jackson Heights bankruptcy lawyer, Mr. Schachter can assist you with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy — if one of those is the best option for you — and advise you on other foreclosure prevention strategies.
- Are you interested in purchasing or leasing property? Mr. Schachter manages commercial and residential mortgage and real estate closings for more than 30 area banks. He understands real estate transactions from both a business and property law perspective.
- Do you need help establishing a guardianship over a child or adult with diminished mental capacity? Mr. Schachter is experienced at helping clients pursue Article 81 guardianships.
- Do you need help getting a visa or green card? Are you facing removal or deportation? Our firm helps clients with a wide range of immigration issues, from H1 visas to asylum. We are also proud to be of service to many non-English-speaking clients; we have represented people from 35 different countries, and members of our staff speak Spanish, Bengali, Hindi and Hebrew.
Extensive Legal Knowledge and a Record of Service to the Community
Attorney David B. Schachter provides individual and business clients with insightful and detailed legal counsel, diligently represents their interests in the courtroom, and helps them resolve potentially damaging disputes in a cost-effective manner through arbitration and mediation.
David B. Schachter serves as an adviser on the boards of several entrepreneurial companies located in New York City and beyond. He has been involved in the development of numerous business projects in the community, from shopping arcades to condominium developments. The Law Office of Schachter, P.C., strives to provide quality legal services at a reasonable cost.
Call Us Toll Free at 888-337-2679 to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are looking for an experienced bankruptcy, immigration, business, divorce or real estate lawyer in Queens or anywhere else in New York City, do not hesitate to call us at 888-337-2679 or send us an e-mail to schedule a free consultation with attorney David B. Schachter.